Silko Ali Group srl – P.IVA IT10123720962, Via Cal Larga, 8 – 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV) ITALY
All of the content—i.e. text, graphics, files, tables, images, and information—found within this site is protected in accordance with applicable law with regard to copyrights, patents, and intellectual property. Any products or companies mentioned on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyrights deposited with or granted by the competent authorities. As such, said content may only be downloaded or used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Therefore, the content may not, in whole or in part, be copied, altered, or resold for a profit or for any other benefit.
USE OF THE SITE
In no case may Silko Ali Group srl be held liable for damages of any kind caused, directly or indirectly, by accessing the site, by the inability to access the site, or from your reliance on and use of the information contained therein. Silko Ali Group srl shall take steps to provide up-to-date information on the site, but does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Silko Ali Group srl reserves the right to alter the content of the site and of these legal notices at any time and without notice.
ACCESS TO LINKED EXTERNAL SITES
Silko Ali Group srl assumes no responsibility with respect of any sites that may be accessed by way of links found within this site, which are provided solely as a service to online users. The fact that Silko Ali Group srl provides these links does not imply approval of the related sites, and Silko Ali Group srl assumes no responsibility for the quality, content, graphics of said sites. Therefore, the accuracy and completeness of the information found there are the responsibility of the owners of the sites accessed under the conditions said owners have established. Silko Ali Group srl offers no assurances as to any software found on this site or on external sites and cannot guarantee their quality, security, or compatibility with any other systems in use.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSES
Like all web sites, this site makes use of log files to store information gathered automatically during a user’s visit to the site. The following information may be gathered in this way:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– referral web page and outbound page;
– country of origin;
– possibly the number of clicks.
This data is gathered for the following purposes:
– solely in aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is connected to the actual person/user of the site and cannot be used to make such an identification (as of 25 May 2018, this information is to be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– for the purposes of security (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data logged automatically may also include personal information such as the IP address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable law, to block attempts to harm the site, harm other users, or otherwise cause damage or commit a crime. This data is never used for user identification or profiling and is not cross-checked with other data or provided to third parties; it is used solely for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (as of 25 May 2018, this information is to be processed based on the legitimate interests of the data controller);
– to provide data to third parties that provide functions that are necessary to service provision, such as the management of comments on the site, requests for information, site maintenance, accounting and administration, or managing requests for cost estimates by sending data to retailers or dealers in the area of the requester.
The data gathered by the site is processed at the offices of the Data Controller, Silko Ali Group srl – Via Cal Larga, 8 – 371029 Vittorio Veneto (TV) ITALY, and at the data center of the web hosting provider. The web hosting provider (Siteground Italia srl con sede in Via Agnello 8 - 20121 Milano (MI) ) responsible for handling and processing the data on behalf of the controller is located within the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with European legislation.
Mozilla Firefox –
Microsoft Internet Explorer –
Microsoft Edge –
Google Chrome –
– Google (Google Analytics cookies): Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that uses performance cookies to gather anonymous navigation data (truncated to the last octet) in order to analyze use of the site, compile reports on site activity, and provide other information, such as the number of visitors and the pages visited. Google may also transfer this data to third parties where allowed by law or in the event said third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data in Google’s possession. The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Further information on Google Analytics cookies may be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites. Users may opt out of the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
This site may share certain data collected with services located outside of the European Union, particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) by way of social plugins and Google Analytics. Said transfer is authorized in accordance with specific decisions of the European Union and of Italy's data protection authority, specifically Commission Implementing Decision 2016/1250 (see also the Privacy Shield); therefore, no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above also ensure their participation in the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a legal and proper manner and implements safety measures aimed at preventing the unauthorized disclosure, alteration, destruction of, or access to data. Processing is done with the aid of electronic and/or screen-based mechanisms and following organizational procedures and approaches that are strictly correlated to the purposes specified. Site management software is also constantly updated and scanned regularly to detect any viruses or dangerous code. In certain cases, in addition to the controller, certain categories of parties involved in site organization (e.g. personnel in administration, sales, marketing, or legal affairs, and system administrators) or external parties (such as technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, marketing agencies, and other IT firms) may have access to the data.
In accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/2016 and with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248), Users may, based on the procedures and limitations defined by applicable laws and regulations, exercise the following rights:
– to oppose, for just cause, the processing, in whole or in part, of personal data that concerns them for the purpose of sending marketing or direct-sales materials or for conducting market research or other commercial communications;
– to request confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns them (right to access);
– to know the origin of the data;
– to have the data communicated to them in intelligible form;
– to receive information concerning the methods, procedures, and purposes of the processing;
– to request updates, corrections, integrations, cancellations, anonymization, or blocking of illicit data processing, including processing that is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
– to receive, in the event of processing based on consent and at the cost solely of any medium used, their data provided to the controller in a structured form that is readable by data-processing systems and in a format that is commonly used by electronic devices;
– to file a complaint with the competent authority (e.g. the Italian data-protection authority, see here); and
– generally, to exercise all rights granted by applicable law.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The Data Controller and Data Processor as defined by applicable law is the site administrator: The pro tem company representative of Silko Ali Group srl – Via Cal Larga, 8 – 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV) ITALY – TEL +39 0438 911930, registered with the P.IVA IT10123720962
EXTERNAL DATA PROCESSOR